EAST coast Championships...................

Discuss specific race events, who is going, timing, etc

Moderator: Al Fernandez

dejf5

Mid-Ohio Can be "Unofficial" CMC East Coast Champi

Postby dejf5 » Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:52 am

Russ & Derek can both show up at Mid-Ohio on the first weekend of October & we can have an unofficial East Coast CMC Championship. Marc Bennett & I plan to attend as I'm trying to go to one new track per year. Watkins Glen was a great trip in 2014 and just like the Glen, I have watched many Mid-Ohio races on TV in past years. With 10-12 CMC cars at Mid-Ohio, that should be fun!

David DeJarnette #678
Mid-Atlantic CMC

roadracerwhite

Postby roadracerwhite » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:22 am

I think we should have a pretty good field for Mid Ohio. I am planning on going, but I haven't signed up yet.
Bryan White
#18 CMC
Former Midwest CMC Director

DRWright

Mid-Ohio in October

Postby DRWright » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:30 pm

David,
I will be at Mid-O the first week in October as long as the car is willing.
Derek
98 Camaro Z28 CMC #913
2012 CMC Midwest and Great Lakes First Loser
2013 CMC Midwest and Great Lakes Champion
2014 CMC Midwest Champion and East Champion

t500hps

Re: Mid-Ohio Can be "Unofficial" CMC East Coast Ch

Postby t500hps » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:50 pm

dejf5 wrote:Russ & Derek can both show up at Mid-Ohio on the first weekend of October & we can have an unofficial East Coast CMC Championship. Marc Bennett & I plan to attend as I'm trying to go to one new track per year. Watkins Glen was a great trip in 2014 and just like the Glen, I have watched many Mid-Ohio races on TV in past years. With 10-12 CMC cars at Mid-Ohio, that should be fun!

David DeJarnette #678
Mid-Atlantic CMC

sent you a text message. That is the weekend before our season finale but I've never been to mid Ohio and would love to go.......get me the details and I might tag along.

The mid atlantic guys have always camped in our trailers the paddock. Looks like there's a seperate camping area there so we'll need local help in how camping works at mid ohio.

Return to “Event Specific”