VIR OctoberFast 2013

Discuss specific race events, who is going, timing, etc

Moderator: Al Fernandez

dejf5
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:48 pm
Location: Culpeper VA

VIR OctoberFast 2013

Postby dejf5 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Had a couple of fun races ......1st with rear suspension too tight & the 2nd with moisture increasing as we raced...both fun races at VIR. NASA SE in attendance which added to the fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCicINSFUVY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R3w5jIuYVg

suck fumes
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Postby suck fumes » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:53 pm

I love how your speedometer winds all the way around lol!
2013 CMC NATIONAL CHAMPION

Motorsportheaven.com

Supercharged111
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:18 am
Location: Colorado Springs, CO

Postby Supercharged111 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Was your diff unloading in the first video?
Rocky Mountain CMC Director
#45 Camaro Challenge Race Car

Steve91T
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 am
Location: Huntersville, NC

Postby Steve91T » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:36 am

I think those are the best CMC videos I've seen! Loved every minute of it!

How was the car count?

t500hps
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Postby t500hps » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:13 am

Steve91T wrote:I think those are the best CMC videos I've seen! Loved every minute of it!

How was the car count?


I was the "R" rookie in his windshield most of the race running as wide as I could for the first 1/2 the race!!! Typical MA CMC field with 9 cars. 3-4 cars weren't at the track that weekend but it seems we're always missing a fandom few. Your only 2 hours from VIR, get up here next year!!!!!

suck fumes
Posts: 458
Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:21 pm

Postby suck fumes » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:04 am

I like how y'all have mostly sn95 cars. Down here we have more F body's.
2013 CMC NATIONAL CHAMPION



Motorsportheaven.com

t500hps
Posts: 129
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:05 pm

Postby t500hps » Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:50 am

suck fumes wrote:I like how y'all have mostly sn95 cars. Down here we have more F body's.

There are about 15 cars in this region that attend at least one event a year. We usually have at least 7 with the largest in my 4 rookie weekends being 12.
7 SN95s
2 fox bodies
4 F bodies
2 older Camaros (not sure what they are called)

Steve91T
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:07 am
Location: Huntersville, NC

Postby Steve91T » Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 am

t500hps wrote:
Steve91T wrote:I think those are the best CMC videos I've seen! Loved every minute of it!

How was the car count?


I was the "R" rookie in his windshield most of the race running as wide as I could for the first 1/2 the race!!! Typical MA CMC field with 9 cars. 3-4 cars weren't at the track that weekend but it seems we're always missing a fandom few. Your only 2 hours from VIR, get up here next year!!!!!


Absolutely! I've got a 4th gen that just needs a few more things before it gets a cage. Gotta get my comp lisence though. That shouldn't take too long though. I love VIR. I'll be there as often as possible even though I'll be with the SE guys, as long as that's ok.


Return to “Event Specific”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest