93 Camaro - NASA CMC Race Car - $8000

For sale and wanted posts go here. <BR> <BR>

Moderators: Al Fernandez, Nick Steel

matt363

93 Camaro - NASA CMC Race Car - $8000

Postby matt363 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:00 am

Selling my CMC race car. It is a 93 Camaro with 6 speed transmission. Excellent track car! Fully league certifiable with stock hood (I have it, but not shown). Lots of modifications. Includes a brand new (purchased in April of 2015 and never used) set of P255/50ZR-16 Toyo Proxes RA1 track tires, as well as 11x16" rims and tires with practice rubber. Price does not included Kirkey racing seat however the mounting brackets are configured to be adjustable to accommodate most seats and driver sizes. Car has a miss and does not start unless push/pull started. This is a new issue that developed in May 2015 and I haven't had a chance to fix it. Starter has been tested and even have a spare that works correctly. Spark plugs have been replaced as well as the Opti in March 2015. Sold as is with lots of spare parts/pads/etc. Price is firm but will consider gun trade (9mm, 45, or shotgun, preferably an over-under) plus cash. Clear title.

For those of you that saw me race last year, I believe the issue is still the Opti as the pack kept pulling away on the straights. Took it out at H2R the end of last year and put it against Corey Rueth in a similar Camaro and it couldn't compete. Switched cars to test drivers and Corey couldn't catch me in my car. I only mention this to show that the car would be very competitive if running properly. Early in 2015 before it started having this issue I was running around 1m30s at H2R and I'm a rookie driver.

Car is in Austin Texas. I'm selling because I'm moving to Cali.

Pictures are here (feel free to ask for any specific ones you want): http://austin.craigslist.org/cto/5395146769.html

Text or call Matt@ 5one2 968-0 triple 2 if interested. I don't check this forum often.

keywords: Chevy, Chevrolet, Mustang, Ford, Fox body, racecar, trackcar, track car

Return to “For Sale - Cars & Parts”