FS: CCW 17 x 9.5" wheels for 4th gen

For sale and wanted posts go here. <BR> <BR>

Moderators: Al Fernandez, Nick Steel

Nick Steel

FS: CCW 17 x 9.5" wheels for 4th gen

Postby Nick Steel » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:28 pm

Hi

Wow, been a while since I've visited here!

I dug up a set of 4 CCW wheels that used to be on the 4th gen CMC car. They are super light but over the CMC weight min. If I recall right, about about 0.25 lbs over.

3 are in great shape. The 4th needs a new inner barrel. The last time I replaced a barrel on this set it was $150'ish from CCW and it took about 30 min to unbolt, reseal and bolt the wheel back together. I'm not motivated to swap it out myself right now, so my apathy is your gain.

Looking to get $350 + shipping from SoCal for the set as is.

Pics from when I installed the new center sections several years ago are below. If there's interest, I will grab some current pics of them. THey are a bit dirtier now from sitting in the garage the last 3 - 4 yrs.

If anyone's interested, I'll grab additional pics.

-- Nick

suck fumes

Postby suck fumes » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:59 pm

Holy crap that is cheap!! You do realize you can sell those on eBay for triple that amount.
2013 CMC NATIONAL CHAMPION

Motorsportheaven.com

BryanL

Postby BryanL » Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:29 am

I'll take them.

Nick Steel

Postby Nick Steel » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:27 pm

Thanks guys. I'll reply to PMs.

Nick Steel

Postby Nick Steel » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:41 pm

suck fumes wrote:Holy crap that is cheap!! You do realize you can sell those on eBay for triple that amount.

Probably true, but I paid either $550 or 600 for 'em when I first got them many moons ago (Friend of mine was getting out of racing at the time). I figure I will pay it forward and sell 'em for what I paid for them, less the cost of the inner barrel.

Besides, these things have been sitting in my garage for what, 4 something years now. I kinda want the garage space back :)

Return to “For Sale - Cars & Parts”