Car is in Sacramento, California. For this price I'd get it as a spare!!
Up for sale is my 1995 Mustang GTS. Needs to go sadly. This car has recently had a NASA/SCCA legal cage installed with driver and passenger NASCAR bars and foot well protection. I used the car for HPDE, normal track day, autocross use. Car is not registered for street use. It handles very well and is a blast to drive. Sadly, I am being stationed in Korea and I don't have the time to run it prior to leaving so I'd like it to go to a good home to be used how its meant to be. Cat does have a blown heasd gasket right now. Car would make a great cmc, ai or TT car with a few final touches. Or just keep it as a fun affordable track day toy.
- NASA/SCCA legal cage by Mad Hamster race fabrication out of Placerville, Ca
- Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors (welded)
- welded jacking rails for easier jacking. Welded to pinch welds on both sides.
-MM coilovers front& rear w/koni SA struts and shocks
-375# front spring rate
-250# rear spring rate
-MM tubular front control arms
-MM c/c plates
-MM solid steering rack bushings
-UPR upper and lower rear control arms
- Ford racing aluminum driveshaft
- Ford racing 3:73 rear gear
- Torsen T-2 limited slip differential
- Steeds tri-ax short throw shifter
- mostly stock 302, e303 cam, svo upper and lower intake, msd distributor, msd coil, Mac headers and off road x pipe. Car has blown head gasket right now that will need to be fixed prior to running. Mishimoto radiator and fan, canton overflow tank. Bbk 65mm throttle body and bbk CAI.
- Momo starts seats driver and passenger side. Both on stock manual rails.
- G-Force 5 point racing harnesses
- Momo steering hub
- Sparco Boss 302s steering wheel
- ARP 3in extended studs on rear with separate studs to be installed on front
- roll bar padding installed
- cobra brakes front and rear from 1995 Mustang Cobra.
- powerslot rotors front and rear.
- MM stainless steel lines front and rear
- Enkei NT03+M 18x9.5in wheels +27 offset with custom hub/wheel centric spacers. No rubbing issues.
- 285/35-18 hankook ventus rs-3's with two track days on them. One of which was a shakedown and car was not pushed hard.
There are some extra pieces sitting around too
http://s1215.photobucket.com/user/ba97/ ... t=3&page=1
I may be forgetting a lot but I can answer any questions you have. Willing to take offers. Asking $6000obo. Car is located in Antelope, Ca. Sacramento area. Name is Ian. Call or text at 727-237-6898. That is my preferred method of contact. Can also email me at sergeantibrand@gmail. Thank you.